Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nooga Video's and Pictures

(Update: Feb,19,08 -1:41am )

I am almost done with the Game, it is now converting again. And should be up sometime around 3 pm. 26% is done, then I need to convert to DivX and upload. So will take time. Thanks for Being patient.

-----------------------------------

I am having a little problem's with the game video, but I will try to get it done as soon as possible. Someone (Won't give names), was filming the lady's more then the game. Also I need to take 20 different Clips because there all 4 mins long vs the 40 mins I wanted. But I can fix it, so it no problem. Just more work.

and in other News .....


Thanks to David Humber, we have our first pictures of 2008.
I Will play around with them later, And see what I can do with Photoshop.







Word from David Humber:
Hi guys! Thank you for an enjoyable game on Saturday.Next time I will be sure to stay to get your team picture and also to shoot more action ... I will try and have some longer glass so that I grab more shots. I would also like to thank you all for looking after my nephew Ethan ... I always said that I wished that he could hang out with a bunch of well versed and upstanding Rugby Nuts.

Wishing you all well.

No comments: