Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idea to help the Club out

As some of you guys know I do my own Video editing and also do my own game recording. So I was thinking I know some of you watch it on the internet, but some are having problems watching it.

So here is what i am thinking.

At the End of every season, I will sell the game on CD (Will try DVD) to help the Club out. I would take some of the money for CD and Slips for the CD. But the Rest Would go back to the Club.

So I have right now:

*Chattanooga Vs Renadages
*Chattanooga Vs Knoxville
*Chattanooga Vs Augusta
*Rugby beer games (knoxville)
*Rugby Songs movie (knoxville)

So like a small charge nothing big, I would say $4-$6. Again this would go back to the Club.

You don't have to buy the CD's at the end of the season, You can watch the free one's on the internet, but I though it would be nice to give something back.(in a small way)

No comments: