Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nooga games maybe on DVD

I have recently found out I have a DVD burner (Wish I knew before) and well for the most of you asking me about them. I can make DVD now. But I have told some of you I may Charge and I think I am going to do that.

I am Charging Because I don't want to pay for every DVD, So I am still looking how much I may charge. But I am looking at $5.00 Per DVD. If I am right, After I sell 5 DVD I will have paid for 50 DVD-R.(More DVD to record on)

So I would Take about $1.00 For DVD and Sleeves.
And the $4.00 Would go back to the Club.

So I have made a Order sheet if you want to order some DVD's, or if you just want to hit me up and tell me what you want. ( ianjamescooper86@yahoo.com )
(I am Only doing this to Help are team)

Note: If you get Games 1-8. I will have to make 2 DVD. To much for 1 DVD. So on the Sheet write 1, or make sure you tell me 1.


Examples are on the Sheet if you want to see how it work.

Use this One to Print if you wish to order (Below)

No comments: