Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time for a change

I have been thinking about it for a while, Knoxville has one, Augusta has one. And well I think we need one too. I have made a Forum for us to use. I will still use the blog, but the Forum I think will help us get closer as a team.

http://noogarugby.freeforums.org/

This is sort of a test, but I am still working on stuff. Yes if this fly's then we can use it for the rest of the season and year.
Just I would like to ask for a little something from you guys. Please Join, and I will put you in Groups.

Like :
Nooga Team (Current team of Nooga)
Old Boys
Fan's (maybe)

But i need people to sign up, I made the Group for "Nooga members". But if I want to make more groups, I need people to join and then make them Admins of the Group.
Again hope you guys enjoy.

Ian James Cooper

No comments: