Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Problem with Stage 6 (where I put Video's on the net)

(Update: Feb 26 , 10:12PM)
So what I think you guy's should do if you can, Download them all the Rugby Video's. Unless you want to wait until the end of the year and then you can get them again, but I will charge for the Club.


Click here for All rugby Video (Only Games)


--------------------------------------------

"Stage6 announced that it would be shut down on February 28, 2008." I though people were lieing about it on the site but it ends up being true.

Click for Article about Stage 6 shutting down


So I may need some help finding a new place to put video's on the net. If I can find something on the internet then. I will do what I said about maybe making CD or DVD at the end of the Year.


Click here for Article

No comments: