Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Website maybe !!!!!!

Hey guy's we are thinking of making a new Website for the Team as some of you know. You maybe thinking " Why don't we use www.chattanoogarugby.com" Well we can't. The reason for this is because we don't own the website. Somebody else does and we aren't sure who (some have a idea). But like I said we maybe looking for a new site.

So far I have some info on this site call www.1and1.com it looks cheap and it may work.

So I will leave some of the details away, just for reasons. But looking at the website 1and1.


----------------------------

1&1 MS Home Package
59.88 (Year)

----------

1&1 MS Business Package (I pick this one) {the reason because it has a lot of web features I can use}
119.88 (Year)

-------------------------------------------
This is all the stuff that we need. Our own Domain, Host our own website, and also have our own chattanooga rugby e-mails.

No comments: