Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Word From Coach

Guys,

My son's soccer team has been training at D1 on Wednesday nights. A few weeks ago they started to offer it to the parents as well. I have been taking part, and these guys do a pretty good job of working to the level of the group. Now Summer is coming our numbers are dropping and we need some people to join us to keep up the sessions. We are starting a new 6 week session on Wednesday next week. Because of the size of the group, the cost is $10 per person, per session, which is a huge reduction on the usual price of working at D1, especially is you were to go as an individual. Please drop me a line to let me know if you are interested in joining our group. It's only an hour from 6:30pm, but it's fun, and as good as you make it. Again, tell me if you're interested so I can let them know the numbers and then they can better plan the session.

Cheers,

Jared.

No comments: