Pitch a Tent 2011 confirmed Date

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey guys (lot to read)

I am sorry I haven't shown up for practice, But I had my spring break and all I was doing is working to catch up with all my school work. Also I have had a Family accident last Thursday and my Brother is having surgery tomorrow, so I will come to practice, but won't be much in a mood until I know he is better.

Anyways Let's get Down to Business;


1) I will Start finding Tips and Video's on the internet again.

--------------------------------

2) DVD List:
I have 7 Names, that is great. And Every guy is getting (like the full season) with is about 3 dvd's (Maybe Four).

But so here it is in Details: 7 People + 3DVD = $105 Dollars
So what I am trying to Say again, If I get another 7 more People to Get some of these DVD's. There will be $210 -$50 (Buying DVD's) = $160

$160 Bucks for the Club

--------------------------------

3) Phyllis who has been in Charge of the chattanoogarugby.com for some time now. She is about to give me all the info to start working on it and update it.
Oh if you guys didn't know I have been put in charge of the site, you could say.
Some time this week I should have control.

--------------------------------

4) I know some of you may not want to do it. But I think it will help the Team in a Big way. We and I mean YOU , yes YOU reading this right now join the Nooga Forum . All the other teams have one, and well I think it will help us in a Great way. So please just start to join and it will get better.

No comments: